My current research interests fall into 3D shape analysis and generation. In particular, I am interested in developing deep learning methods to synthesize 3D content in various forms, e.g., point clouds, implicit functions, and meshes. I am also interested in exploring new data-driven approaches for solving combinatorial optimization problems in computational assemblies.
- [08/2022]Wavelet Generation is accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2022 (Conference Track).
- [03/2022]Neural Template is accepted to CVPR 2022.
- [07/2021]My own website is online now!
- [03/2021]SP-GAN was accepted to SIGGRAPH 2021.
- [03/2020]TilinGNN was accepted to SIGGRAPH 2020.
- [09/2019]ComputeLego was accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2019.