新亞書院畢業班拍照日公告 Announcement about the New Asia College Graduation Photo-taking Day
(Please scroll down for English version)
- 1000 系會攤位開放
- 1040 - 1050 拍攝畢業班全體照
- 1250 - 1300 拍攝聯工程學院合照
- 1400 - 1430 拍攝畢業班個人照
- 1430 - 1600 慶祝儀式及享用小食
- 1600 系會攤位關閉
如有任何查詢請瀏覽新亞書院年度畢業班拍照日網站（http://www.na.cuhk.edu.hk/zh-hk/aboutnewasia/news-zhhk.aspx?udt_1149_param_detail=13314 )或聯絡書院副會長兼宣傳李子健(Ken) (6859 8337) 或 新亞書院畢業班代表李健銘
New Asia College Graduation Photo-taking Day will be held at 1 March, we welcome all students to celebrate the time with all CS graduate of New Asia College on that day. We have invited Prof. Michael Lyu to take photo with all the graduate on that day. Please invite other professors if you would like them to come on that day.
Details as follow:
- Date: 1 Mar 2019 (Fri)
- 1000 Booth Open
- 1040 - 1050 Departmental Group Photo Taking
- 1250 - 1300 Faculty Group Photo Taking
- 1400 - 1430 Individual Photo Taking
- 1430 - 1600 Celebration and snack time
- 1600 Booth Close
- Booth(Dry Weather): Booth A5, Carpark in front of Student Centre - Leung Hung Kee Building and next to Ch’ien Mu Library, New Asia College
- Booth(Wet Weather): Booth C5, Main Lounge, Chih Hsing Hall, New Asia College
- Departmental Group Photo Taking: New Asia Concourse
- Faculty Group Photo Taking: New Asia Concourse
- Individual Photo Taking: Yali Lounge, New Asia College
- Please arrive at the venue of the photo taking 10 minutes before start
- Informations about the collection of the photos will be announced on the college website later, please refer to the college website for details.
If you would like to join the activities on that day, a fee of $80 is required to pay to the society on or before the activity, the fee has included all the celebration material needed on that day, e.g. ballon bridge, roast suckling pig, champagne, snacks, etc.
You will also required to pay all the society fee which is not yet paid, the join fee is $10 and yearly fee is $40, a receipt will be issued for confirmation.
If you have any questions, please refer to the New Asia College Graduation Photo-taking Day website (http://www.na.cuhk.edu.hk/en-us/aboutnewasia/news.aspx?udt_1148_param_detail=13315 ) for details or contact Vice-president(College) and Promotional Secretary Ken, Lee Tsz Kin (6859 8337) or New Asia College Graduation Class Representative Lee Kin Ming.