崇基學院畢業袍領取事宜 Taking Graduation Gown for CC Graduating Students
- 1130 系會攤位開放
- 1215 - 1330 慶祝儀式及享用小食
- 1330 - 1400 崇基畢業班全體照集合
- 1400 - 1430 拍攝崇基畢業班全體照
- 1430 - 1500 拍攝聯工程學院合照
- 1638 - 1648 畢業班分系照集合
- 1648 - 1652 拍攝畢業班分系照
- 1700 系會攤位關閉
如有任何查詢請瀏覽崇基學院年度畢業班拍照日網站（http://www.news.ccc.cuhk.edu.hk/photoday/index.php )或聯絡書院副會長金永恒(97938783) 。
Chung Chi College Graduation Photo-taking Day will be held on 8 March, we welcome all students to celebrate the time with all CS graduates of Chung Chi College on that day. We will not invite any professor to participate in the event. Please invite professors by yourselves if you would like them to come on that day. If you have any requirement or inquiry, please contact us.
Details as follow:
- Date: 8 Mar 2019 (Fri)
- 1130 Booth Open
- 1215 - 1330 Celebration and snack time
- 1330 - 1400 Get together for Class Photos
- 1400 - 1430 Photo-shooting of Class Photos
- 1430 - 1500 Photo-shooting of Engineering joint-departments
- 1638 - 1648 Get together for Departmental Photos Taking
- 1648 - 1652 Photo-shooting of Department
- 1700 Booth Close
- Booth: Booth 33, the Pond Crescent
- Departmental Photo Taking: College Chapel
- Class Photo Taking: Lingnan Stadium
- Engineering joint-department Photo Taking: Lingnan Stadium
- Please arrive at the venue of the photo taking on time.
- Information about the collection of the photos will be announced on the college website later, please refer to the college website for details.
- The special arrangement of bad weather will be announced if necessary.
If you would like to join the activities on that day, a fee of $80 is required to pay to the society on or before the activity, the fee has included all the celebration material needed on that day, e.g. firecracker, balloon bridge, roast suckling pig, champagne, snacks, etc.
You will also be required to pay all the society fee which is not paid yet, the joining fee is $10 and the yearly fee is $40, a receipt will be issued for confirmation.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Chung Chi College Graduation Photo-taking Day website (http://www.news.ccc.cuhk.edu.hk/photoday/index.php) for details or contact Vice-president(College) Kam Wing Hang (97938783).