崇基學院照相日安排 Arrangement of CC Photo Day
- 1130 系會攤位開放
- 1215 - 1330 慶祝儀式及享用小食
- 1330 - 1400 崇基畢業班全體照集合
- 1400 - 1430 拍攝崇基畢業班全體照
- 1430 - 1500 拍攝聯工程學院合照
- 1638 - 1648 畢業班分系照集合
- 1648 - 1652 拍攝畢業班分系照
- 1700 系會攤位關閉
如有任何查詢請瀏覽崇基學院年度畢業班拍照日網站（http://www.news.ccc.cuhk.edu.hk/photoday/index.php )或聯絡書院副會長金永恒(97938783) 。
As it is rainy in recent days, the arrangement of CC Photo Day may be changed. In order to let all CC graduating computer science students have the information more convenient, the arrangement on sunny day and rainy day are as follow respectively.
On sunny day:
Chung Chi College Graduation Photo-taking Day will be held on 8 March, we welcome all students to celebrate the time with all CS graduates of Chung Chi College on that day. We will not invite any professor to participate in the event. Please invite professors by yourselves if you would like them to come on that day. If you have any requirement or inquiry, please contact us.
Details as follow:
- Date: 8 Mar 2019 (Friday)
- 1130 Booth Open
- 1215 - 1330 Celebration and snack time
- 1330 - 1400 Get together for Class Photos
- 1400 - 1430 Photo-shooting of Class Photos
- 1430 - 1500 Photo-shooting of Engineering joint-departments
- 1638 - 1648 Get together for Departmental Photos Taking
- 1648 - 1652 Photo-shooting of Department
- 1700 Booth Close
- Booth: Booth 33, the Pond Crescent
- Departmental Photo Taking: College Chapel
- Class Photo Taking: Lingnan Stadium
- Engineering joint-department Photo Taking: Lingnan Stadium
- Please arrive at the venue of the photo taking on time.
- Information about the collection of the photos will be announced on the college website later, please refer to the college website for details.
- The special arrangement of bad weather will be announced if necessary.
If you would like to join the activities on that day, a fee of $80 is required to pay to the society on or before the activity, the fee has included all the celebration material needed on that day, e.g. firecracker, balloon bridge, roast suckling pig, champagne, snacks, etc.
You will also be required to pay all the society fee which is not paid yet, the joining fee is $10 and the yearly fee is $40, a receipt will be issued for confirmation.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Chung Chi College Graduation Photo-taking Day website (http://www.news.ccc.cuhk.edu.hk/photoday/index.php) for details or contact Vice-president (College) Kam Wing Hang (97938783).
On rainy day:
The following arrangements will be made in case of inclement weather on March 8, 2019:
The reception counters of the departmental societies will be rearranged from Pond Crescent to Chung Chi Multi-Purpose Hall (Counter No. 1-20) and LG/F car park, Pommerenke Student Centre (Counter No. 21-53). Regulations on the use of the venue are still in effect.
Besides, the venue of Chung Chi College Annual Photo-Taking Exercise (Class Photo) will be changed from Lingnan Stadium to Sir Philip Haddon-Cave Sports Field. The report time is 1:30 p.m. and photo-shooting time is 2:00 p.m.
Individual sessions for the departmental photos will keep on held at the College Chapel from 2:30 p.m. onwards.
The bad weather arrangement for Society Reception Counters of 18/19 Chung Chi College Graduation Photo-Taking Exercise will be uploaded to the College’s website (http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/ccc/photoday/), please pay attention to College’s announcement about the event arrangement on Friday at 10am (March, 8).
If you have any questions, please refer to the Chung Chi College Graduation Photo-taking Day website (http://www.news.ccc.cuhk.edu.hk/photoday/index.php) for details or contact Vice-president(College) Kam Wing Hang (97938783).