聯合書院照相日安排 Arrangement of UC Photo Day
( Please scroll down for English Version )
- 1130 系會攤位開放
- 1230 工程學院團體照拍攝
- 1330 - 1400 慶祝儀式及享用小食
- 1500 系會攤位關閉
United College Graduation Photo-taking Day will be held on 12 April, we welcome students to share the joy and celebrate with CS graduates on that day. We do not invite professors to the event. Please invite professor(s) by yourselves if you would like them to come on that day. If you have further inquiries, please contact us.
If you would like to join the activities on that day, a fee of $80 is required to pay to the society on or before the activity, the fee has included all the celebration material needed on that day, e.g. firecracker, balloon bridge, roast suckling pig, champagne, snacks, etc.
You will also be required to pay all the society fee in case you haven’t paid yet, the joining fee is $10, and the yearly fee is $40, a receipt will be issued for confirmation.
Details as follow:
- Date: 12 April 2019 (Friday)
- 1130 Booth Open
- 1230 Engineer Student photo-taking (non-major specified)
- 1330 - 1400 Celebration Ceremony and Snack Time
- 1500 Booth Close
- Photo-taking: In front of Cheung Chuk Shan Amenities Building
- Booth: Booth 53
- If it is raining, please go to Chan Chun Ha Hostel 1/F or in front of United College Library. The special arrangement will be announced if necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact Vice-president (College) Lee Tsz Hin (54005068).